[wiki] Move instead of delete?

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Tue Dec 17 10:55:02 UTC 2013

The page where you are redirected TO will show a link back to the page
you were redirected FROM. As long as that page explains you can go back
I think this is a non-issue. Ultimately, it's just a way to enhance the
redirection page.

I don't think there is any summary of the discussion. What I'd like to
see though is a clear proposal what we want to do. After that it's easy
to polish that and push to production.

Also, what do you think of the unsupported version pages? Should we
"delete" them and make redirections? And when? A year after the EOL for
the support? Half a year? As soon as possible?

Cheers,
Pasi