Additional Tag Request

Tom Davies tomcecf at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 10:13:52 UTC 2013

Hi :)
Hmmm, i think it's best to keep the number of tags as small as
possible.  So each tag would need to be quite generic.  Tags are
placed above the introduction or opening paragraph of a page so
further comments about the tag could be placed underneath it.  Is it
possible to make the font dark red or dark green?  or perhaps use a
2-cell table to get a warning symbol alongside the additional
comments?
Regards from
Tom :)