localization of the wiki

Tom Davies tomcecf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 17:10:17 UTC 2013

Hi :)
Yes, i was just supporting your general point with a couple of
examples of why not to translate all the pages en-masse.

There are no copyright issues afaik.  It's using the CC-by-SA license
isn't it?  So people could even copy, modify and try to sell things
from the wiki.  I don't even have a problem with it if people do that.
 LibreOffice sells books under CC-by-SA licenses through the various
OSes stores (like App Store etc) and the Lulu bookstore.  They make
enough to give the TDF a small but healthy surplus.  For some reason
some people would rather pay money for a printed version rather than
do a couple more clicks to get a free online version.
Regards from
Tom :)