Header of new front page

Svetlana Belkin barsookmud at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 23:28:41 UTC 2013

On 12/07/2013 06:20 PM, Tom Davies wrote:
> Is the Community wiki something different?  If so can we take out the
> word "help" out of there to make it fit better with the other 2
> titles?

Yes, because the word documentation implies that the content is always
up to date and reliable.  Wiki though has a different meaning which is
pages created by users to help other users or something like that.  But
I can agree that that "help" is not needed.

Svetlana Belkin
--
A.K.A: belkinsa
Member of: LoCo Contacts, Ubuntu Doc Team, Ubuntu Ohio, Ubuntu Women