Tagging wiki pages with Ubuntu version numbers

Tom Davies tomcecf at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 10:02:49 UTC 2013

Hi :)
Wiki pages tend to be better if they are not written for a specific
release.  The more generic a page is the longer it usually lasts and
maybe even be useful for wider *buntus, maybe even Mint and other
off-shoots, maybe Debian and maybe even further afield.

If pages have tags for specific releases then ALL pages are going to
need to be checked and updated for every release, even if the only
update is to add the new tag.
Regards from
Tom :)