A brief introduction and an informal application

Gunnar Hjalmarsson gunnarhj at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 6 15:21:12 UTC 2013

Hello Pasi,

Nice to know about your impressive contributions. ;-)

On 2013-12-06 15:24, Pasi Lallinaho wrote:
> Currently, I'm working on a front page replacement [2] for the Community
> help wiki. All feedback is welcome!
>
> Also, I would like to apply for admin rights to the Community help wiki,
> both to be able to clean up more things (including removing attachments
> where not needed) and help with other issues people might be having with
> the wiki.

There has been some talk about the community help wiki lately. I'd like
to mention that the doc team meets tonight at #ubuntu-meeting. It's at
22:00 UTC, so I guess it's not the most convenient time for you, but
it's an opportunity to get some quick input.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj