A brief introduction and an informal application

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Fri Dec 6 14:24:52 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm Pasi Lallinaho, and I'm the Xubuntu Project lead. In addition I try
to help other teams when and where I can. In the documentation field, I
co-organized the complete (!) rewrite of the Xubuntu documentation. If
you want to read more about me and the things I've been working with,
refer to my wikipage [1].

Currently, I'm working on a front page replacement [2] for the Community
help wiki. All feedback is welcome!

Also, I would like to apply for admin rights to the Community help wiki,
both to be able to clean up more things (including removing attachments
where not needed) and help with other issues people might be having with
the wiki.

Feel free to ask me further questions on the mailing list or on IRC
(knome @Freenode).

Cheers,
Pasi

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PasiLallinaho