A Though on Redundancy of Community Wiki and Other Forms of Support

Tom Davies TomDavies04 at Yahoo.Co.Uk
Tue Dec 3 15:27:34 UTC 2013

Hi :)
Sometimes that redundancy is helpful.  If you have a subject to find
out more about and google it (or duck-duck-go it) then several of
those things come together neatly and give better context than an
article/wiki-page that tries to reduce confusion by giving it from
just one angle.

If you need help on a subject that you don't understand then it can
help more to have all those different view-points.

I found Wolven, of Wolvix, (and Oithona) was about the only person i
could understand wrt partitioning and installing Gnu&Linux.  His
unique style made it so easy whereas everything else seemed either
waaaay beyond me or tooooo patronising.

So, redundancy is seldom a waste and can be a huge help.  Also it's
unlikely to be wasted because so many posts and pages remain
accessible on the internet for soo long.
Regards from
Tom :)