A bit of experimenting

Hannie Dumoleyn lafeber-dumoleyn2 at zonnet.nl
Tue Aug 27 07:56:54 UTC 2013

On https://help.ubuntu.com/13.04/ubuntu-help/unity-launcher-shapes.html
I found the following ugly sentence:
Two triangles means that you two windows of the same app open.

I ran "make" from my branch /ubuntu-docs-saucy/html/ which builds the
html files for me in /build. These pages are based on
/ubuntu-docs-saucy/ubuntu-help/C/, see makefile for lc in C
$(help_linguas); do \.
The command ~/ubuntu-docs-saucy/html$ grep -R "Two triangles means that"
./ gave me the following output:
./build/en/unity-launcher-shapes.html:    Two triangles means that you
have two windows of the same app open.
My conclusion is that the error has been fixed in Saucy.
Are the files in my branch /build/ the same as the ones on help.ubuntu.com?
And is this the right way to find errors?
If it still needs to be fixed, should it be done in the .page file in
/ubuntu-help/C/ ?

Hannie