Ubuntu Council and supporting Phil

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sat Aug 17 20:54:59 UTC 2013

Hi,

as there is work ongoing on the wiki area, if you'd like a page set up
where upcoming meetings for either this team, or where we are attendijg
other meetings can be announced I can suggest using
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/IRC%20Meetings/Agenda#General_Agenda_Items_and_Proposals
Or,
if it is preferred I can copy that entire page over and then the team can
edit it to suite.

Regards,

Phill.