visted verses not yet visited hyperlinks in the resulting html pages

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 16 15:01:10 UTC 2013

Hi :)
I don't think Matt was saying to drop it.  Just that it's another team's decision/accident and not this one's.  That does make it more difficult to deal with so i personally would also drop it but if you want to pursue it then Matt's suggestion might be a good move, ie treat it as though t wa a deliberate choice and ask them why they thought it looked better that way.
Regards from
Tom :)