I just removed some terminal info from the unofficial docs

Hannie Dumoleyn lafeber-dumoleyn2 at zonnet.nl
Tue Apr 30 15:58:11 UTC 2013

I agree with every one of you that the CLI is very important and I
personally I am not afraid it would be too difficult for beginners to
use commands in the terminal. Perhaps it would be a good idea to add
this tip: you can copy (from a web page) and paste the command in the
terminal. This is to avoid errors like "l" and "1", "O" and "0".
Hannie