I just removed some terminal info from the unofficial docs

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 30 16:09:19 UTC 2013

Hi :)

+1

Also worth noting that you can often copy&paste from error-message pop-ups although that's not really a Cli thing.  For pasting into Cli i think it's worth mentioning that the keyboard short-cuts wont work but that mouse paste is always good.  I always imagine the person at the other end going "Ewwww" at that, if you say it right, and that helps them remember it.  Humour being a good tool in the battle to teach people.

Regards from

Tom :)