I just removed some terminal info from the unofficial docs

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 30 10:37:27 UTC 2013

Hi :)
+1
I agree with the initial rant too.  The thing i find really funny is that when we do find out the attitude of the other groups is "Of course ... has been done.  Are you blind and deaf or just ignorant of everything going on."  LOL!!  It's not just in Ubuntu.  It's normal human attitude to think that something huge in the area you work in is well known by everyone.

Regards from

Tom :)