I just removed some terminal info from the unofficial docs

Kevin Godby godbyk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 03:27:40 UTC 2013

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:24 PM, Phill Whiteside <PhillW at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I've been told that gksudo gksu has been removed... I really do go to
> moments of.... WHY..... or more importantly *WHY DO THEY NOT TELL US"???
> I have seen this once before when tasksel was removed.... It's now back
> in..... WHY............... and more importantly *WHY DO THEY NOT TELL US"???
>
> No disregard to you Docs people, I'm only a lowly wiki editor, but it would
> be nice if we knew?

I think it'd be great if projects would drop us a note when they know
that they've made changes that invalidate our current documentation.
At the moment, we have to monitor the entire Ubuntu ecosystem to sort
out what's new and how all these new things affect our documentation.
It'd be a great help if projects would notify us occasionally.

—Kevin Godby