I just removed some terminal info from the unofficial docs

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 29 22:30:23 UTC 2013

Hi,

the 'root' page I use is https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UsingTheTerminal

May I suggest that >
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UserDocumentation?action=recall&rev=720#The_Terminal_is_Your_Friend.21
 is added as asub-page on there? That page does cover all our flavours and
I do think it should remain the 'master' page from which all other sections
branch off from.

Regards.

Phill.