Upload of ubuntu-docs soon?

Milo Casagrande milo at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 11 07:00:45 UTC 2013

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 2:50 AM, Benjamin Kerensa <bkerensa at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> What's new in Ubuntu 12.10? was already updated in revision 206 and I
> provided a comment on your MP. We are hoping to get these uploaded
> with the cooperation of the Translation Team.

I was checking the translation side of things on Launchpad, and
everything has been already configured to automatically import the
template and the translation files.
I only changed the sharing details, since it was still pointing to the
quantal series.

What is necessary to do though on the raring branch of
ubuntu-core-docs, is to update the translation template.
Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo at ubuntu.com>