Quantal documentation string freeze in effect

Jeremy Bicha jbicha at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 25 21:33:15 UTC 2012

Following the revised Release Schedule, Documentation String Freeze is
now in effect for Ubuntu 12.10 "Quantal Quetzal".

Translations have been opened for ubuntu-docs on Launchpad (opened
since Friday actually, but now the strings are frozen). Thanks Matthew
for setting that up again. If I remember correctly, we have fewer
changed strings than the last few ubuntu-docs releases.

I was not able to finish the ubuntu-doc screenshots yet but I will
send another email when the screenshots are finalized later this week.

The translation deadline for Quantal is on Tuesday October 9 at 10:30 UTC.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QuantalQuetzal/ReleaseSchedule
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationStringFreeze
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TranslationDeadline
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-docs/quantal/