Software on help.ubuntu.com

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sat May 12 23:22:10 UTC 2012

Hi Ben,

I'm a subscriber to the doc mailing list and the last I heard was that
there were a couple of things 'up for discussion'. I can go try and dig
through my email archive to find the last active post on what was proposed.
On the point raised that we have not been 'made aware', I sadly have to
agree. We've been 'keeping our powder dry' awaiting the proposal(s) for
what will be a massive undertaking of all who are involved in maintaining
the wiki area(s). But, that aside, it is good to see that we are now
discussing what the future concept and abilities of the wiki area(s) will
be. Having multilingual support would be excellent, as would be a
standardised method of renaming 'old' pages. It is important that we all
sing off the same hymn sheet and are all fully aware of what is impending.

Thanks for the taking on the task of pulling all this together,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw