editing ADWin2k8KerberosLDAP

Jurjen Bokma j.bokma at rug.nl
Tue May 8 16:22:05 UTC 2012

Hi Tom,

[oops, accidentally sent this to private address instead of list]
Thank you for the swift move!
After trying for a while, I cannot seem to find a way to edit the page.
It remains an 'Immutable Page' to me.

Since you appear to have acces, would you please consider adding
something like the following:

A description of how one admin got Precise Pangolin to work with AD
(config for PAM, nscd and/or sssd, and Heimdal Kerberos) can be found at

* http://jurjenbokma.com/ApprenticesNotes/Linux-AD-auth.html

Or if not, do you have any pointers as to how to get permission to edit
the Wiki?

Best Regards,
Jurjen