Translation status for ubuntu-docs

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 26 07:09:35 UTC 2012

On 26 March 2012 05:46, Jeremy Bicha <jbicha at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I uploaded the potfile for ubuntu-docs tonight and opened up
> translations on Launchpad for the precise branch.

Thanks Jeremy, and also for your great work updating the documentation.

Note for ubuntu-docs only: I've disabled the automatic daily
translation imports into the branch from Launchpad, as these have a
very large imprint on the revision history and will result in the
branch being very big. We can import translations once at the
appropriate time before uploading the final package.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org