Worrisome email reminder sent to me from the wiki

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 20:31:05 UTC 2012

Hey there,

I received this message in email this morning and it may be a reason
for concern. Since I'm not familiar with examining or manipulating
attachments to the wiki, perhaps one of you could look into it and see
if anything needs to be done. Here are the contents of the message I
received from the wiki:

--------------------
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page "UserDocumentation" for change notification. An attachment has been added to that page by damage3025. Following detailed information is available:

Attachment name: system-monitor-id.png
Attachment size: 28813
Attachment link: http://help.ubuntu.com/community/UserDocumentation?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=system-monitor-id.png
Page link: http://help.ubuntu.com/community/UserDocumentation