update page name

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 3 11:10:23 UTC 2012

Hi :)
I like the basic idea but suggest a slight modification ...

Spaces make things messy and incomprehensible to most users.  Please could we go with CamelCase?

CamelCase like that can make it easier to link to in other pages too.  Underscores, hyphens and other strange characters sometimes seem to cause problems or go through fashions (making pages look very dated very quickly).
Regards from
Tom :)