On updating /community/GraphicalInstall

Chris Druif chrisdruif at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 30 01:38:12 UTC 2012

Hi Phill,

I've had a small chat with Lyz on IRC, but the docs team needs to make a
decision on this. I'm not going to make this decision alone after only just
being submitted to the team. As far as I'm concerned it should be moved to
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LucidLynx/GraphicalInstall and be link to
it from it's parent page. I also think instead of naming this one
"Graphical Install" (which fits the bill, true) "Ubiquity" as everyone I
know knows that it is called Ubiquity. But that is just a personal issue.

I've taken the liberty to add both the docs team as Kate in this message
string to hopefully speed-up the process of getting a decision made.

With metta, Chris