Date for release of 12.04 ubuntu-docs

Chris cyber.druif at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 00:39:26 UTC 2012

What do you mean with "updating the theme to the new Ubuntu branding"? Does
this mean that wiki pages have some kind of guidelines or way they "should"
look?
I'm wondering because we want to do a major overhaul on
https://help.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu but we don't want to go against the
guidelines preferably.
I hope you can reference me to some documentation about that if I'm
understanding you correctly.

With metta, Chris