Changes in building procedure of oneiric help

Andrej Znidarsic andrej.znidarsic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 07:10:34 UTC 2011

Hello!

I am trying to build HTML version of oneiric documentation for
slovenian language (we are now 100% translated and would like to
export translations to html in order to thoroughly review them and fix
any mistakes before the deadline).

I followed instructions here -
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/Translation
and assumed ubuntu-help folder is now used instead of gnome-help. I
get this error when running autogen.sh.

  yelp.m4 not found
***Error***: some autoconf macros required to build ubuntu-docs
  were not found in your aclocal path, or some forbidden
  macros were found.  Perhaps you need to adjust your
  ACLOCAL_FLAGS?

Any suggestions what to do?

Thanks & regards

Andrej