Merge requests for serverguide

Matthew East mdke at
Fri Oct 7 19:15:44 UTC 2011

On 7 October 2011 19:20, Ahmed Kamal <kim0 at> wrote:
> Hi Doc gatekeepers,
> The serverguide has 3 merge proposals waiting in
> They have been reviewed and approved. May I please ask that someone with
> write access merges them

It's way past documentation string freeze now. It may be that
translations of the server guide have taken a back seat this cycle,
but if there are going to be very serious breaks of this freeze, there
should at least be a discussion about it and a justification of why
the changes are required at this stage in the cycle, with a view to
evaluating impact on translators.

Matthew East