Ubuntu Open week summary

Murray Gunn vtanthropologist at gmail.com
Tue May 10 22:22:34 UTC 2011

I wanted to join your session, Jim, but I have too much going on at the
moment.  I will take the time to read the logs in full, but I wanted to
say that I think allowing questions during the presentation was a good
idea, even if few took advantage of it.  Making it hands-on would be
even better.  The sessions last year made no real use of the interactive
aspects of the technology.  I felt like I would have been better off
reading the notes offline at my own pace, then asking questions in this
distribution.

MAG