Docs team wiki

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 16:19:43 UTC 2011

Hey All,

I've started to dig-in a bit on the team wiki. Yesterday I went through the
docs team wiki page to see what all was there, and put together this
document:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At1IpsKCjfh3dGtObEJTZ3diNjNVb2FzZDFHUEZMdVE&hl=en_US&authkey=CM-mo4QF

I think I missed some pages. . . I know there's some stuff about building
the docs out to HTML that I missed, and there is probably a couple more.
I'll update that document, but it should still help us to see what all is
out there, what can be moved or removed, and give us a starting point to see
if we're missing anything.

I also sketched out some reorganizing ideas on a notepad when I was on the
train . . .  just a few ideas to perhaps make the path to contribution a bit
more clear. I'll have redo those sketches in Inkscape, but should have them
available soon.

Jim