Docs team blog

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 11:21:04 UTC 2011

Hi Tom

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 6:18 AM, Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On 6 June 2011 10:48, Tom Davies <tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> > Please could i forward this email to The Document Foundation's
> Documentation
> > Team?
>
> Emails to this list are publically archived. There is no problem about
> sharing them.

Yes, please feel free to share this with them. We welcome their input and
feedback!

Also, there is a member of the Ubuntu Vancouver Local Community Team that
might be interested in contributing to LibreOffice documentation. I'm going
to find out more about their interest a little later this week, but will
point them to your intro page [0] and mailing list for starters. Do you have
any other initial suggestions?

Thanks very much for being in touch,

Jim

[0] http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/documenters