Deleting wiki pages

Connor Imes rocket2dmn at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 14 23:40:56 UTC 2011

Hi all,

There are quite a few pages tagged for deletion that may not yet be
ready to be deleted.  A bunch of pages that translated versions of other
pages - what's our policy on this? Up until now we've let them stay, but
we need to decide and act on them consistently.  Still others are linked
from other places on the wiki and need to be isolated first (see [1]).

[1] https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WikiGuide/DeletingAndRenaming

Cheers,
-Connor