Typo's in ubuntu-docs Oneiric version

Hannie Dumoleyn lafeber-dumoleyn2 at zonnet.nl
Mon Dec 12 12:13:21 UTC 2011

Hello,
While translating ubuntu-docs-oneiric, I encounter quite a few typos. I
reported a few of them, but it seems they are already fixed in the
Precise version.
Now I am not sure what to do when I find more typos, like "chromacity
diagram", which I think should be "chromaticity diagram". For the time
being I will stop reporting typos like this, because it is difficult to
find out if it has been reported or fixed already.
I usually give the number of the string with the typo in the title of
the bugreport, e.g. typo in string #n, but others prefer to mention the
typo itself in the title of the bug. Are there guidelines for this?
Hannie