Where do ubuntu-docs translations go?

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 14:54:09 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

On Thu, 2010-09-02 at 11:50 +0000, Tom Davies wrote:
[...]
> I was hoping that the front page of the standard english/american site
> would give links to all the LoCo sites.  If everyone had a page like
> that then it would make it easy to direct people to the right LoCo
> website

Just to pick up on this: http://library.gnome.org has quite a nice way
of linking to documentation in other languages (note that the
translations are stored on the same site, however). It has an "Available
Languages" bar down the side of the page, which is quite unintrusive and
would be pretty simple to implement. Of course, someone would have to
maintain a list of LoCo websites to make it work.

Thanks,

Phil

--
Phil Bull