documenting my effort to get my wi-fi working

Zach Kriesse zach.kleinhenz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 12:35:34 UTC 2010

Hi! Thanks for wanting to help out as we can always use more people with a drive to provide quality documentation. I'd recommend for someone like you just starting out to look at the Ubuntu Beginners Team and the ubuntu beginners team wiki group...both can be found on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam pages.

Cheers!
zkriesse