ubuntu-doc Digest, Vol 68, Issue 5

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Tue May 18 06:40:51 UTC 2010

Hi Pete,

On Mon, 2010-05-17 at 23:37 -0600, Peter Kingsnorth wrote:
> I'm the kind of person who enjoys being given a task and sticking to it
> for a week or two, - please forward any missing or incomplete doc work.
>
> If you forward me some barebones stuff to flesh out doc wise I'd be
> happy to oblige..

Welcome! Do you fancy having a go at writing a few topics for the new
GNOME Desktop Help? Here's a list of topics [1]. We're writing it using
the Mallard markup [2], but you don't have to worry about that; we
accept plain text submissions.

If you are interested in the Mallard side of things, there are lots of
examples here [3]. (You should check out the examples anyway, to see
what the writing style is like etc.)

Let us know if you have any questions/problems/etc.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/DesktopHelp
[2] - http://projectmallard.org/