Introduction

April Gonzales loonycookie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 14:49:17 UTC 2010

I've taken a look at some of the stub topics already. I'm also going over
the ten-minute tour of Mallard to get some idea on this format.
>From there, I'll start working on some of the topics under the 'look and
feel' section.

I may need an overview on the guidelines on the submission of any completed
topics though, as I'm still unfamiliar with the repository. I'm hoping you
can help me with that. I'll be going on IRC as soon as I get home (I'm still
halfway through my workday). And I'll definitely be catching the recording
once it is available online.

Thanks,
April