Grub Documentation 'Holes'

Phillip Whiteside phillw at phillw.net
Tue Jul 20 20:50:47 UTC 2010

Hi Adam,

the discussion was where to hold a central place for RAID, I was mooting the
idea that as it more a 'server' area than a desktop environement that where
grub2 mentions RAID, it would be better to point to
https://help.ubuntu.com/10.04/serverguide/C/advanced-installation.html as
that already covers the subject, and would ensure only one set of documents
need to be kept up to date for RAID.

Regards,

Phill.