Using Mallard for Ubuntu docs

Phillip Whiteside phillw at phillw.net
Thu Jul 1 11:33:09 UTC 2010

Hi Phil,

for me

1)
* Mallard from the ground-up (for people who are completely new to
       XML, and just want to get started with a few simple documents)
2)
  * Topic-based help with Mallard (this would focus more on
       best-practices for writing topic-based help with Mallard)

Eventually,
     * Advanced Mallard (using all of Mallard's shiny new features)

Regards,

Phill.