Computer-janitor-gtk documentation

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 15 07:31:38 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 10:42 PM,  <epic93dude at gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone written documentation for computer janitor? I was looking on the wiki and it says none, and I was wondering if it needed any work.

It definitely does. There was some interest expressed in it in the
past [1] but I don't think that this was taken forward too much so you
are definitely welcome to have a go. I set out here some ideas for how
to approach the task [2]. An outline was created and Phil set out his
feedback here [3], so please take a look at that.

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-doc/2009-September/013709.html
[2] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-doc/2009-September/013589.html
[3] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-doc/2009-September/013622.html

Thanks for your interest and let us know if you need any help or advice.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org