request for review of Ubuntu 10.04 Release Candidate announcement

Alexander Sack asac at canonical.com
Wed Apr 21 11:55:19 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 06:12:43AM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here is a draft for the Ubuntu 10.04 RC email announcement:
>
>   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidLynx/RCAnnouncement
>
> Please review and advise me of any problems.

maybe some info about the armel variant of ubuntu netbook would be worth
mentioning?  jamie and I thought about something like this:

=== Ubuntu Netbook (on ARM) ===

The ARM optimised variant of Ubuntu Netbook comes with a lightweight application
selection tailored specifically for ARM deployments. It ships with a web based
office and mail solution and a launcher that works with and without graphics acceleration

 - Alexander