Ubuntu Documentation and UDS-M

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 01:00:00 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 7:55 AM, Milo Casagrande <milo at casagrande.name>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 2010/4/13 Phil Bull <philbull at gmail.com>:
> >
> > As usual, UDS has fallen at a really busy time of year for me. I don't
> > think I'll be able to make it in person, but I should be able to attend
> > remotely. Hopefully Milo, Jim (j1mc) and/or Rich (nixternal) can make
> > it, though. They all went to the Desktop Help summit, so it would be
> > useful to hear from them.
>
> I won't be at this UDS... maybe the next one!
>
> Ciao.
>
> --
> Milo Casagrande <milo at casagrande.name>

As well this UDS falls during a crazy time for work and I won't be there.
As Matthew mentioned there is usually very little doc team involvement at
UDS.  I would argue that doc team specific topics should be discussed at
ubuntu-doc meetings instead of a conference were the team won't be widely
represented.

Just curious as to why and by who those topics were chosen w/o discussion on
this list or first even seeing who from the list will be attending.