Karmic SRU

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 12 07:58:57 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 10:47 PM, Connor Imes <rocket2dmn at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Regarding nominating bugs for releases - is there any way that we can
> get permission to accept bug nominations for ubuntu-docs for Ubuntu
> releases on LP?  Even if we decide not to fix them, it makes it a lot
> easier to track what people want to have fixed if the bug can at least
> be open for a release so it is visible in LP.  Too many bugs get
> nominated then fall off the watch list because the task was not opened
> for a release.

I don't know whether this would be possible. I appear to have the
ability to do this. I believe it is tied to membership of ~ubuntu-dev.
We should ask around whether a team could be given the ability to
manage bugs in this way.

For the time being, feel free to ping me about specific bugs that
should be targetted to a release.

We can also use searches here as an imperfect workaround:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/lucid/+nominations?field.searchtext=ubuntu-docs?

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org