Request for UI freeze exception for empathy notifications

Milo Casagrande milo at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 22 07:38:30 UTC 2009

Hi,

2009/9/22 Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com>:

> Basically all the documentation for empathy comes from the upstream
> manual. Milo - do you know if this change is going to affect the manual?

no, it doesn't affect Empathy help. Notifications are not covered (I
don't think we will cover or use screenshot for notifications in the
future).

What could affect the help, not at present day though, is the new
string that has been added in Empathy preferences dialog, the one to
use the "message indicator" for handling notifications.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo at casagrande.name>