Fwd: How to Help

Jeremy/starcraft.man unknown3000 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 14:05:25 UTC 2009

Hello There,

There seem to be quite a few new people asking, so this is a bit more
generic a reply than I'd usually do. There's many ways to contribute, please
see my forwarded reply to Mark for explanation and links on where to get
started. Welcome aboard all of ya, and don't be shy. Come hang out in our
IRC channels listed below (I can regularly be found in both) as well and we
can help with questions and getting started.

--
Jeremy Pallats/starcraft.man

Beginners Team/Wiki FG Member - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam
Wiki Homepage - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/starcraft.man