google sidewiki

Alex Lourie djay.il at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 07:25:28 UTC 2009

Vikram

Sorry, but I don't think that using sidewiki is a good idea for such website
as
Ubuntu documentation or wiki.

I think that main usage of wiki pages is to *provide information*, and wiki
does that well.

Ideas can be discussed in other places, such as this ML, and IRC channel.
That and the necessity to add an additional tool into the browser do not
convince me in the benefits of using sidewiki.

Alex.