google sidewiki

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 16:20:22 UTC 2009

Hi guys,

On Tue, 2009-10-13 at 09:25 +0200, Alex Lourie wrote:
> Ideas can be discussed in other places, such as this ML, and IRC
> channel.
> That and the necessity to add an additional tool into the browser do
> not convince me in the benefits of using sidewiki.

I agree that a sidewiki isn't the best solution, since we'd be burdening
the user by making them download and install an add-on, learn how to use
it etc., all for our own benefit.

However, I think the basic idea, that of making it easier for users to
provide feedback, is a good one. There's a burden in asking people to
feedback via mailing lists and IRC too, and I think we could make it a
lot easier for people to provide us with comments than we do currently.

Thanks,

Phil

--
Phil Bull