I want to be part of the Doc team

Connor Imes rocket2dmn at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 7 22:26:59 UTC 2009

Hi Diego,

Since you are interested in doing translations, have a look at [1]

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/Translation

We just had the String Freeze for Karmic a week ago, so there may still
be some translating left to do on system docs for this cycle.

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.  Welcome
aboard!

-Connor