I want to be part of the Doc team

Diego Turcios diegoturciostc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 13:11:32 UTC 2009

Hi Connor
Sorry for last email I was a little sick and worried about other things.
I start translating into spanish the Jaunty xubuntu-docs [1]
[1]https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/jaunty/+source/xubuntu-docs
I download it and start with the first LANG.po file about xubuntu.

But according tho the
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/Translation there
is a way to test the translation, but I am lost with this process. Can
someone explain me please this process, or how it will be.
I get the first branch of the repository according to the guide should be
interprid, but I did it with Jaunty, because i am working with Xubuntu
jaunty translations

> sudo apt-get install bzr xmlto gettext gnome-doc-utils

I am not sure if this is correct and with the next steps I got lost, many
errors, so I didn'tcontinue. :S
 Can someone give a hand with this.
Thanks