team organization page

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sun May 3 20:57:42 UTC 2009

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Connor Imes <rocket2dmn at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Matthew East wrote:
>> https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-doc-wiki-admins
>>
> Is the intention to make everybody in the wiki-admins team part of
> EditorGroup [1]?
>
> [1] https://help.ubuntu.com/community/EditorGroup
>
> I would have thought that the old wiki-team would be merged into the new
> ubuntu-doc-contributors team, then a new team would be created for those
> with elevated wiki permissions.

I don't think there is a way of merging two Launchpad teams
automatically. I think what we need to do is to manually move members
of the new team who aren't really wiki admins yet into the
ubuntu-doc-contributors team, and point them towards the Organization
page so that they know how to apply to be a wiki admin if they wish
to.

Does that sound reasonable?

--
Matthew East