Proposal: Create product for each derivative's documentation

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 31 12:53:44 UTC 2009

Hi Cody,

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 2:02 PM, Cody A.W. Somerville
<cody-somerville at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  Currently there is only the ubuntu-documentation product/project on
> launchpad which has the ubuntu documentation and its derivatives' bazaar
> branch associated with it. However, I'd like to propose that we create a
> product for each derivative's documentation since a the current model does
> not scale well attempting to have multiple products inside one product.

I have noticed that you have gone ahead and done this for
xubuntu-docs, despite the fact that in March 2008 when the issue was
discussed at your request (above), the strong consensus of those who
responded was against the move. Can you explain (a) why you've done
it, and (b) why you haven't posted anything in advance about doing it?

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org